Sunday, December 12, 2010

Holiday Cheer

I'm sad to see this weekend gone. I feel like I got so many new projects started and finished. I wanted to start dabbling in felting, but I haven't been able to find the right yarn for it (I must admit I haven't tried too hard). I found this picture on A Childs Dream Come True. These are the colors I would love to find instead of all the shades of brown out there.



Each year when Christmas comes I always tell myself I am going to hand make all the gifts I give that year. This year I am proud to say I have actually been successful at making most of them! There is so much I say I want to do and unfortunately don't get around to doing it. But today, after much anticipation, I FINALLY began learning to sew! The goal: make a skirt by Saturday to debut at a Christmas party. The bad thing about learning to sew, I never wanted my own sewing machine...now I sure do.

No comments:

Post a Comment